24 March 2008

Neutrality, so hot right now

Per usual, not the typical spring break for Ally. First, I spent St. Patricks day (see also, Casey and Millers collective birthday weekend) with the north brunswick kids on a pub crawl I remember very little about. Some classics include the following:

Photobucket

Photobucket
brilliant.

Immediately after these 12 hours of debauchery I helped my sister move her family to Zurich. None of us speak German. We had a three year old on a plane for eight hours, then a train ride, then a hike up the-biggest-hill-in-europe with twelve checked bags and a six month old. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. The highlights:

Photobucket
Zurich, proper.
Photobucket
this is what happens when they let me dress my nephew

Photobucket
hills.

Photobucket

Photobucket
you need to bring THIS MUCH formula from america. obviously.

also. meghan is always shooting me these random tid-bits to read at work, probably because her job is better than mine. you'll appreciate this. i know i did.

No comments: