04 April 2008

Just A Friendly Reminder That The Big 12 Sucks

I didn't know what to make of the addition of Fresno State as the home opener of the '08 RU football season at first, so I had to give it some thought. Competitively speaking the 9-4 Fresno state (who beat GA Tech in the Humanitarian Bowl) is the obvious choice, and of course I like replacing a I-AA team whenever possible (sorry, Howard). But, I am a little weary about return trip to CA for the Knights in 2012 - I just can't look that far into the future. So, I guess I'd like to thank K-State for wimping out against Fresno and allowing RU to beef up our schedule. Now, if we could figure out whats going on with the TBA game on 27 September, maybe I could sleep at night.

And now, absurd things I read at work today
facebook love - so true
april fuel

No comments: