20 April 2008

Watch out, girls with cheese steak

As I write this I should be knee deep in my presentation for Jones' seminar which is tomorrow morning. Of course I've put about forty minutes into it all together and got bored. This morning, Balint and I thought it'd be productive to go to the batting cage - you know, clear the head, get out a little aggression - get ready for the paper. Negative. Mostly some white trash kid tried to hijack my volkswagon and several eight year old boys showed us a thing or two about taking swings. And now.... we've got 20 dollars worth of tokens to use before I got to Europe in a month. Sweet.

I figure anything's better than figuring out how to present my thoughts on Christian Terrorism - namely the topic of (one of) my senior sem(s) so here's some pictures from last week.

Phils - Cubs c/o Megan

Photobucket
Ryan Howard being better than you

Photobucket
Pat Burell calmly pointing out the foul pole

Photobucket
My go-to member of the team, in a pinch

Yesterday was so beautiful out that Erin and I took a super impromptu trip to Philadelphia for some cheese steak, obviously. And I FINALLY convinced her that Jim's on 4th is the best steak in the city. I consider it a great service to humanity.

No comments: