06 May 2008

Inked

I took megan the other day to get her first tattoo, which got me to thinking about my first tattoo. The artists name was john and his wife held my hand. I was in Greensboro at the time, they were ultra southern, ultra religious and ultra hilarious. It was probably my favorite tattooing experience to date. I'm now in the market for another, because it's like crack. So i figured I'd share with you what I've got befeore adding to the list.

Photobucket
My first! By John in Greensboro, NC. I was so excited I could hardly stand myself. A highschool friend drew that up for me - I guess I was about 19. Look at that hair! I was so cute

Photobucket
A latin prayer, done in Haw River, NC. I was 20

Photobucket
The most recent - Thanksgiving of this year in Somerset NJ. The worst pain I've ever experienced, I'm sure

3 comments:

margot said...

i remember those tats! i think i still have the original drawing for the dove...

Working Girl Two said...

i love that latin prayer you have! i don't have any tattoos but i think if i got one i would like something like that. so cute!

Jamie Lovely said...

I am itching to get another tattoo. I have a dove on my right shoulder blade!