11 August 2008

Wedding Season

In a terrible twist of fate, my computer died just before publishing the first, and far better, version of this very blog. In an attempt to save face (and get this done before my handful of advil pm kicks in), I'll be giving you some highlights.

I'm sitting here in bed, listening to Mob Hits, reminiscing over this past weekend. It all began saturday evening. I had a very special date... with Neil Diamond. That's the, Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon, Kentucky Woman, Forever in Blue Jeans, Sweet Caroline, Neil fuckin' Diamond. And let me just say, our seats were great. Thanks again, Carm. After two hours of hits, glass beaded shirts, and duets (sans Barbara, mind you) I was ready to make a repeat appearance Sunday night. However, it was not to be.

Instead, I was lucky enough to be roommate's date to a very pool deck related wedding. Our boss and his lovely (now) wife threw a stellar party somewhere north of here (Lord knows I didn't drive). The fillet was great and the drinks were free. Everyone looked amazing. I even liked the bridesmaid's dresses, and that never happens. It was tasteful. It was classy. It was great. The following pictures were thieved from a fellow pool kid. I really need a new camera.

Photobucket
A very happy couple

Photobucket
for once, we don't smell like chlorine!!

In other news, Zurich next week. Thank good god.

2 comments:

Anne said...

who is that gorgeous girl in the middle? ;)

Rick Longstreet said...

I know, I know!!!!

iiiiiitttttt's Ya-Ya!

(and you thought I was going to say something else huh?)