25 February 2008

DDL

Last night I dinnered at Caraba's with Alanna, Amanda, and Alanna's sister, Erica. The point is, after dinner I had a cup of coffee and like the grandma I am, was unable to sleep. Good for me, because I ended up watching the Oscars (pretty much in its entirety, don't judge me) and I have to say, wasn't nauseated to the point of death. In fact, when Daniel Day Lewis walked away with the little-guy for best actor I died a little bit inside. All of you who know me are SHOCKED that I wasn't freaking out because J Depp missed an Oscar for the umpteenth time (and inside I totally was). But DDL is a genius. I can't think of a role I DIDN'T love him in. And I'm even reading Sinclair's OIL! in appreciation for the greatness that was Daniel Plainfield.

And now, and ode to DDL in all this greatness.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: