24 February 2008

Snowed In

Photobucket
Ian MacAllen
ianmacallen.com

Really, coming down with the death couldn't have come at a better time. Friday morning we in New Brunswick NJ woke up to about a million feet of snow (see also: 6 inches), enough to cancel classes (which means hell itself froze over) but not enough to close the rutgers ticket office. So, Tylenol Cold and Sinus in hand, I dug my way out of Hale St and motored on over to work - which took about half an hour to get five miles. cute. So I'm sick. I'm cranky. I'm in an all around miserable state of being when Bob Mulchay must have sensed this, closed work early, and allowed me to venture back through blizzard conditions in hopes I'd make it to my bed, and later than night Saves The Day, safely. Sadly, only one of those materialized. I took a six hour nap only to realized the show was sold out and was resigned to a less-than-intense game of Taboo with the North Brunswick kids. As far as my friday went - good thing I was in bad health.

Also, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the lasting greatness that is Pandora Radio - its the only way I can get through work without freaking out on some poor family just trying to secure some basketball tickets for their 12 year old son's birthday. sigh. Thanks, once again, Maxwell.



No comments: