18 February 2008

The 'Lon

Days like today are good for lots of things. Its unseasonably warm, its unseasonably sunny. Its great. But everytime I get one of these days I always find myself thinking about Elon. So, here are the top five things I miss about Burlington, North Carolina



1. The Swans.
I miss laying in Robin's bed. Bootcamp with Moo. Hoagie Haven with KP. DDR with Liz. Hangover breakfests in Harden with Dianne and Maddie.
2. Laying out by the Staley Pond....in April.
Flip flops all year 'round. Tank tops in december
3. Christmas lights in JC
a ghetto has never looked so glorious
4. Leaving the bar to pee in my trailer
You have never seen a double wide quite as beautiful as Brown House
5. My Juh
I miss seeing her everyday and speaking jibberish.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

margottt said...

sighhh :( RIP Brownhouse