29 May 2008

Let me count the ways

Photobucket

Casey Balint gets me.

She doesn't judge that the only hockey I like is the philadelphia kind
She knows that i AM college football
She appreciates that by "worldly'' i mean "western european"
She rarely tires of my 039242942 daily emails
She thinks its okay when i wear sweats out - sometimes she does it too
We plan our social events around who each other is disliking at the moment or for eternity
Its okay when i want Jamba Juice for dinner
She's the only other person that i can stand to watch bowling with
She knows that you can not watch the superbowl on a puppy
Birthday shots at 11am are fine with her
I think about her everytime i see a canadian or a UBS in zurich
Casey Balint won't even get mad that i used the least flattering picture of the two of us i could get my hands on for this blog - because, she gets me.
She's my favourite thing about North Brunswick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamba Juice for dinner is ALWAYS okay.