28 June 2008

Pre House Warming Warm Up

Tonight we are throwing our first gathering at hale street with the new roommates. Its the pre-housewarming warm up - a small gathering, I hope. And basically a chance for us to get a little silly without having a huge clean up tomorrow. I'm currently in the process of making a play list because leaving my ipod on shuffle often times gets too obscure for some people. We shore'd today and I'm a fab shade of red that will turn delightfully bronze by tomorrow. Anne Longstreet - be jealous.

New job is great. If not for nothing else, I'm in the water ten hours a day and have therefore cut out all other kinds of working out. So thats nice. My kids are so cute, and mostly Indian so remembering names has been an adventure. But I adore them, I'm already sad to think they're done in five weeks.

Ugh. Must. Aloe.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm only a little jealouse, seeing as I'm SEEING the entire European cont. while you're tanning...anyhoo glad to hear you enjoy the new job. Just don't forget you're coming in August. I hear the sun index on the Alps then is great!