12 July 2008

Hot Hot Housewarming

Last night we had the official hot hot house warming party and pot luck dinner at 20 hale street. It started off with me getting totally ripped off by Joe's Liquors and paying an ARM AND A LEG (285.32) on a keg of miller lite. Seriously, how stupid am I? The good news is that I managed to gather an entourage and intimidate the crap out of "Joe" and get my money back this morning - but never mind all that.

We had a really great smattering of people show up, and they brought very exciting things to eat and drink - including but not limited to a gigantic apple pie which I completely and unabashedly took a fork to and feel no remorse for. Anne Longstreet - eat your heart out.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I;mn ot eating my heart out...I'm eating my awesome green cake. Nice use of the word smattering.