06 July 2008

A note on sprucing up the joint

Today, per the usual for this weekend, it was icky out. Its your classic, mid summer, jersey haze and humidity that's been loaming over my weekend like a pimple on prom night. So in lieu of going down the shore (the obvious choice) Roommate and I found ourselves running various errands and on the desperate search for a drill. Today we took on the task of making our house a home (sigh). She should have been studying for her music midterm, and Lord knows I should have been napping, but I like to think that the world is a little bit of a better place, now that we have house plants and wall hangings. My work here is done.

Photobucket

Photobucket
our house plant!

Photobucket
Roommate, hanging pictures. Max suggested I get a stud finder - too bad I've been looking for one-a-those forev. ugh.




In other news, spent the day with H yesterday. She's still my idol, so that's nice. I'm tres disappointed that Neil Diamond is cutting into her graduation party - but they ARE two of my fav jews.

Photobucket
She's the funny one.

Finally -
Dear Phillies,
This is your mid season reminder to keep your game faces on - the Mets don't deserve two in a row. thanks.
Love,
AP

1 comment:

Anne said...

How very Nate Berkus of you. Ten says that plant is dead in two weeks.