27 July 2008

It's like crack

So, I'm in the market for a new tattoo. I think that this will be my last one. I have a feeling that four is a good number to cap it at. My father has already informed me that I "look like a carnival worker," so thats good. Anyway, I want this:

Photobucket

Ideally, I'd like to put it on my inside of my left arm, but I'm sort of chickening out about the location. My others, for the most part, are hidden and I like that - I get them for me, not everyone else. So any suggestions will be dually mulled over.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Are you going to get the prayer too? Plan on moving into the tatoo studio. Do you even have enough room on your arm for all that? Besides all this, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Sooo I realize this post is really old... but I just wanted to update and say I got a tattoo on my left wrist, and even though it's pretty noticeable I can still hide it with a watch. If you haven't gotten it already, maybe find a place where it'd be easy to cover up if you needed to?! I loooove the idea though!