25 July 2008

When would I wear this?

"Somethings are like great shoes, that don't go with anything you own. " - erin, on the couch, just now.

Another week of swimming lessons over - there's only one more to go for this session. I've gotten attached to some of my kids so it's going to be sad to see them go. Others, I can't wait to get rid of. Such is life. I'm most excited not to smell like chemicals for the entire month of August. woo!

Last weekend Erin and I ventured into the city for one of her closest friends' bachelorette party. as far as nights out in the city go, it was pretty average: expensive drinks, stupid dudes ("hey uhhhhh you ladies see bon jovi today or what?"), expensive cab fair (we walked 20 blocks) etc. On our way home from the festivities Erin and I struggled to find a PATH station that was open after 2am. In our travels we stumbled upon the following moment

Photobucket


and life was, once again, as it should be.

No comments: