22 September 2008

The Final Straw

I have long been an avid disbeliever in Mike Teel. When the rest of New Brunswick was chanting TEEL IS FOR REAL ! I was cautiously watching his completion rate dip below 50%. I've been known to send a angry text message (or ten) when Mr. Teel commits 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 interceptions per game. For a one trick pony, Mike Teel, you should at least be completing passes.

Sure. I've thrown my hands up in disgust. Yes. I have walked away from the TV and thrown things in anger. But, nothing angered me quite like Saturday's display of complete unsportsmanship. Dear Mike, if you're going to throw a temper tantrum on national TV, at least LOOK at the camera when you offer your half assed apology. Despite the fact that you're 0-3 on the season, there is absolutely no reason so behave like a spoiled brat .

For your viewing pleasure.



Oh, and Greg. Should have gone to Michigan when you had the chance.

No comments: