23 September 2008

Pay It Forward

Ten thing​s you wish you could​ say to ten people​ right​ now. No names.​


1. I hope you don't ever come home. I miss you soooo much, but we both know that being as far away from the 609 is the only way to stay sane. You are so very lucky (and neutral), and I carry your heart in my heart. And stop nagging your husband, he doesn't like vegetables.

2. I'll never be sorry that I told you how I feel. I am, however, pretty upset that you've yet to say anything about it. Whatsoever.

3. I feel like our friendship is falling apart and I have no idea what to do about it - or if I'm ready to do anything at all except make myself scarce.

4. I don't go to therapy because you were a shitty parent - but thats mostly what I talk about when I get there.

5. Walking home barefoot with you was the beginning of a very important friendship. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.

6. I can't believe you fired me over the internet, you coward. Grow up.

7. It will never be the same, and it's because you ran your mouth when you should have come to me first.

8. Ugh, just date me, already.

9. You won't remember much about your time abroad. But I hope having curry for lunch sticks with you forever. You're not even old enough to read this - but someday your mom will tell you all about. Hopefully in German.

10. I love everything about you, except that you're so far away. I am so completely proud of you. Someday I'll move to Philly so we can be neighbors - if I ever graduate.

Nine thing​s about​ yours​elf:​​
1. I'm pretty much scared of everything - except confrontation

2. I'd move to Zurich tomorrow if it meant that Anne and I never had to be this far apart again

3. I hate winter sports, but I love sweaters.

4. I'm broke, and forever working two jobs

5. I miss Florence so much it's probably inappropriate

6. My Italian sucks

7. I am so completely ready to graduate

8. I have NO idea what I'm going to do once I do

9. I've got it pretty bad for my boss. Everyone knows, but him.

Eight​ ways to win your heart​:​​
1. Vote the democratic party line

2. Love the Phillies

3. Realize that being difficult is part of my charm

4. Try your hardest NOT to have a girlfriend on the side (ahem)

5. Don't judge my love for The Hills, Renaissance painters, Mob movies

6. Understand that Godfather 2 is the superior Godfather

7. Deal with my mother's craziness

8. Appreciate that I'm loyal to a fault - act accordingly

Seven​ thing​s that cross​ your mind a lot:
1. My job

2. My sister

3. My bank account

4. Running

5. My bullshit 7.5 credits this semester

6. Not graduating on time

7. Florence

Six thing​s you'​​re afrai​d of:
1. Indian food

2. Ice skating

3. Tying my shoes in public

4.

5.

6.


One confession:
I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm totally okay with it.

3 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

this was great, and SO honest. I love it. <3

Anne said...

you have more than just three things that you're afraid of...dig deep. how about heights???? cate will grow to love curry and i love that i'm first on the list. amish you.

Anne said...

godfather 2 is SUCH the superior godfather. anyone else who doesn't think so can sleep with the fishes.