16 October 2008

Rubin Museum of Art

Today I had my first (of probably several) interviews at the Rubin in New York in the hopes of landing a internship that I can parlay into a real life grownup job and save myself from the despair that is being a fifth year senior. I have done this to myself. I know. I am tired of working two jobs. My insurance runs out in December, and I'm barely scrapping by as it is - New Jersey is killing me. I am so completely ready to ditch and move to Europe like my sister, too bad she beat me to the punch. At this point I'd just be a poor reproduction of an already genius piece - also known as Anne Longstreet. Must be nice to gallivant around Spain in the middle of October. If I ever have to teach breatstroke again it will be too soon. When did this turn into spontaneous prose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS nice to gallavant around Spain in October... but the grass is always greener, ya know? I definitely miss home!

Good luck with the job/internship search!

Anne said...

i like being referred to as a "genius piece". in fact, from now on, you can call me that all the time instead of anne.